Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Chipmunk, Red Squirrel and White-tailed Deer

I have become somewhat obsessed with submitting nature observations to iNaturalist.  So, much so, that I have set a goal of photographing 100 species (species that I have not documented before) in 200 days (April 1st to October 31st).  Every week, I will try to publish a few of the highlights.  So, as winter turned to more winter, here is the first crop.

Eastern Chipmunk (Tamias striatus)


American Red Squirrel (Tamiasciurus hudsonicus)


White-tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginianus)


(In an act of shameless self-promotion, you can follow me on iNaturalist at "clhulse" or on instagram "chuck_hulse" to see more photos and a few short sound bites.)

And, feel free to send your comments to the email link listed to the right.